Cancellation and Refunds
Before buying a ticket, customers are requested to read the following cancellation and refund policies carefully.
Tickets bought through Shohoz.com can be cancelled as per the cancellation policy below. However, as a ticket selling agent, Shohoz.com is bound to comply with the terms set by the operator/event organizer/vendor whose ticket it is selling. So, if the operator/event organizer denies refund even though claim was made within the terms mentioned here, Shohoz.com will be unable to issue such refund.
- The Ticket will be automatically cancelled if the passenger fails to report at the boarding station 20 minutes before scheduled departure time. In such cases, bus operators’ opinion will be counted as final.
Failure to Pay
- No ticket will be activated unless the customer has paid the full amount mentioned on the screen.
- For mobile payments, it is the responsibility of the customer to verify and activate his ticket himself. Shohoz.com sometimes does the verification for the customer as a courtesy, but it is not Shohoz.com’s responsibility or service promise.
Ticket cancellation eligibility
To be eligible for refund, customer must cancel the ticket and provide accurate refund information (detailed below) within a certain number of hours before the trip time, as outlined below.
|Operator||Hours before trip time||Remarks|
|Shohagh Paribahan||24||Excluding 11:00 pm to 06:00 am|
|Royal Coach||30||Excluding 11:00 pm to 06:00 am|
|TR Travels||24||Excluding 11:00 pm to 06:00 am|
|Shyamoli Paribahan||24||Excluding 11:00 pm to 06:00 am|
|Manik Express||12||Excluding 11:00 pm to 06:00 am|
|Relax Transport Ltd.||24||Excluding 11:00 pm to 06:00 am|
|Saintmartin Paribahan||24||Excluding 11:00 pm to 06:00 am|
|All Other Bus Operators||12||Excluding 11:00 pm to 06:00 am|
|All Launch/Ferry Operators||24||Excluding 11:00 pm to 06:00 am|
|Movies||0||No Cancellation Allowed|
|Cricket||0||No Cancellation Allowed|
|Events||0||Only if event is cancelled, and at the discretion of the event organizer|
|Other Services||0||No Cancellation Allowed|
Customers will be eligible for refund after the grace period mentioned above only if
- the trip was cancelled after the grace period AND
- the customer has filed for the refund within 24 hours of the cancelled trip time AND
- the bus operator has confirmed that the customer has not traveled. Confirmation of travel is solely at the discretion of the bus operator. In case of dispute, shohoz.com is bound to take operators decision as final.
- No ticket will be refunded unless it has been cancelled as per the cancellation policy above.
- No refunds will be processed without a written request in the correct format (as outlined below) sent to email@example.com within the timeframe requirement given above
- Refund Request Format
- Ticket PNR (required if a ticket was issued)
- Mobile number used while buying the ticket
- Category (e.g Bus/Launch)
- Date of payment
- Method of Payment (e.g., bkash, COD, card)
- Mobile payment trxID (for mobile payments)
- Card type (e.g. Visa) and last 4 digits (for card payments)
- Where refund should be given to:
- Personal bKash Number (If paid through bkash) OR
- OR Bank details (if paid through card/online baking/DBBL mobile banking) with Account Number, Bank Account Name, Bank Name, Branch Name and Routing Code.
- No cash refund given
- For cards, refund will be given only to the card used for purchases
Timeline of refund
- Upon receiving refund requests accurately in the format outlined above, Shohoz.com will process refund within 10 business days (excluding holidays / weekends), subject to verification by the transportation operator/event organizer.
- For clarity, timing commitment starts from the time of receiving the ACCURATE information, mistakes will cause delays
- Further if the operator/event organizer takes time to verify eligibility or denies refund, Shohoz.com will not be able to fulfil its ref
- In case of payments through credit card, debit card or internet banking, after Shohoz.com processes the refund, the payment gateway or bank may take up to 1 week to 2 weeks to credit the amount to customer account, which is beyond Shohoz.com’s responsibility. Once Shohoz.com has processed the refund, customers are requested to enquire at their respective bank(s) about the status of the refund.
Amount of refund
- Fees charged by payment gateways, credit / debit cards, mobile payment gateways (e.g. bKash) are non-refundable due to the policies of the respective organizations, which is beyond Shohoz.com's control.
- Shohoz.com convenience fee is refundable only in case of trip cancellations by operators. This fee is non-refundable if the passenger cancels the tickets due to a change of decision to travel.
- Shohoz.com Ticket delivery fee is non-refundable.
- As per policy of an operator, Shohoz.com may deduct a certain percentage (%) of the ticket price towards cancellation fee, where-ever applicable.
- For refunds through mobile payment gateways (e.g. bKash), a fee is charged by the mobile payment company which will be deducted from the eligible refund amount. Similar condition will apply if the bank charges any such additional fee.
- If a customer has sent payment to SHohoz.com without booking a ticket, i.e., there is no transaction ID or tickets booked/reserved by the mobile number of the mobile payment account, he can claim for refund in the similar procedure as above, without the PNR number. Such refunds will be given 20 business days (excluding Friday and Saturday) AFTER the event/trip has taken place.
- Customers are requested not to pay
- by mobile payments before booking/reserving the ticket or
- by any means other than our accepted modes of payments. In such cases, we will not be able to process any refund.
- If a customer has made an excess payment for a ticket accidentally, he is eligible for refund but he must claim for the refund within 24 hours of making the payment
- If a customer has reserved a ticket and made a payment, however, for some reason, the ticket purchase process was not successful and a ticket was not issued, a customer can claim refund as per the policy above. PNR number is not required, but mobile # used for booking and other information are required. In case of card payments, last 4 digits of the card, type of card is also needed. It is to be noted that for reasons beyond Shohoz.com’s control, card payment may sometimes require time to post on the payment gateway’s panel which Shohoz.com uses to verify payment. Shohoz.com can only verify payment after it has been posted on the said panel.
Available Bus Operators
- Agomony Express
- Akota Transport
- Al-Mobaraka Paribahan
- Alhamra Paribahan
- Diganta Express
- Dipjol Enterprise
- Emad Enterprise
- Ena Transport (Pvt) Ltd
- Fahmida Haque
- Hanif Enterprise
- Islam Paribahan
- Kanak Paribahan Ltd
- Manik Express
- Nabil Paribahan
- New Econo Deluxe
- Relax Transport Ltd.
- Royal Coach
- Rozina Enterprise
- S.B Super Deluxe
- S.R Travels (Pvt) Ltd
- Sagorika Enterprise
- Saintmartin Paribahan
- Saintmartin Travels
- Sheba Green Line
- Sheba Transport
- Shohagh Paribahan
- Shoukhin Paribahan
- Shuvo Bosundhara Paribahan
- Shyamoli Paribahan
- Soudia Air Con
- Soudia Coach Service
- SP Golden Line
- Star Line Special Ltd.
- Tisha Group
- TR Travels
- Tuba Line
- Tungipara Express
Aar Ki Chai - The Android App Offer
- For your travel during Eid, if you cannot find your desired bus operator's seats available on our website, please call our call center on 16374 or 16374 and we might help you get the seats.
- Please Note: Tickets booked for your journey between 9th July 2015 and 19th July 2015 can not be cancelled, refunded or rescheduled except the ones cancelled by operator or Shohoz.com.
Available Bus Routes
- Dhaka to Dinajpur
- Dhaka to Panchagor
- Dhaka to Nilphamari
- Dhaka to Kurigram
- Dhaka to Rangpur
- Dhaka to Thakurgaon
- Dhaka to Cox's Bazar
- Dhaka to Feni
- Dhaka to Darshana
- Dhaka to Joypurhat
- Dhaka to Satkhira
- Dhaka to Bogra
- Dhaka to Noagaon
- Dhaka to Chapai Nawabganj
- Dhaka to Gopalganj
- Dhaka to Hili
- Dhaka to Chittagong
- Dhaka to Khulna
- Dhaka to Sylhet
- Dhaka to Barisal
- Dhaka to Bandarban
- Dhaka to Teknaf
- Dhaka to Khagrachari
- Dhaka to Moulvibazar
- Dhaka to Sreemangal
- Dhaka to Rangamati
- Dhaka to Kolkata
- Dhaka to Rajshahi
- Dhaka to Nazir Hat
- Dhaka to Jessore
- Dhaka to Kushtia
- Dhaka to Gaibandha
- Dhaka to Jhenaidah
- Dhaka to Brahmanbaria